As Lee-Ann mentioned I don’t claim to be a foodie. But I do love putting all my heart and soul into cooking. My husband thinks I am crazy that after a full days work and running around after my two year old (BH!) I still want to stand around in the kitchen and make everything for Shabbos from scratch.
And every week I insist on making ice cream as well, but of course I never tell him how easy it actually is! (let him think I’m superwoman! 🙂 )
I basically found a recipe that is really easy and can be so versatile depending on which angle you want to go. I find this recipe works better with fruit. But truthfully its all in your imagination.
The recipe is as follows.
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 packet of orley whip/imitation cream
- And addition of your choice (I have made choc-chip, passion fruit, marshmallow, chocolate, mango, strawberry, kiwi…you name it!)
This is how you make it:
- First beat up the whites of the eggs and sugar until they are stiff
- Fold in your orley whip and egg yolks and just let the machine do the work….seriously.
- then you just add your flavour.
And yes it is that easy!!!